Saturday 1 February 2014

Mostly Fresh Cut Florals!

Hi! My turn again and I've had great fun this week making a 3D Pop-Up Box Card.  I think I might have got just a little bit carried away with gorgeous stamp sets and dies from WPlus9, with a little Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches thrown in for good measure! 
 
Here it is.. the full 3D effect isn't easy in a picture (well not with my photographic skills anyway!!) 
 
 
I had so much fun making this!  Here are the stamp sets and dies I've used:
 
  • WPlus9 Love Birds... and matching dies
  • WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals and More Fresh Cuts... and matching dies
  • Paper Smooches Clouds (I love these!)
  • Lawn Fawn Daphnes Closet petite paper pack (this is an old set and out of stock...BUT.. there is an order winging its way from the States full of absolutely gorgeous NEW release papers, stamps and dies!!)

You could make the box base any size you like.. I went for 7x7cm. 
 


I think this next picture really shows off the clarity of the stamped image - WPlus9 are fabulous, and the fonts are so cute!! 





I hope you like it! 

Tracyx

1 comment:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Love it! Thanks for this inspiration ;) Rx