Monday 3 February 2014

Happy Hour!!

Hello there :0)

If you follow us on Facebook you'll have seen that Make the Day Special are sponsoring the clean and simple card challenge blog called 'Less Is More' this month, they themselves have notched up three years of weekly challenges this month so I thought it only right to join in the fun! This week is a great colour challenge and it's everyones favourite....Rainbow :0)

Please forgive me though, as I have used a Paper Smooches stamp set called Free Spirits that I believe is currently in transit across the 'pond' to grace the store soon.....

Although cocktails can be very colourful I've used the little extras in the set to add my rainbow splash. I've stamped the glasses in SU Soft Sky and the sentiment in grey so the bright colours can take centre stage :0)
I've also added a bit of shimmer to the fruit and straw but of course it went all camera shy on me :0(

So do pop over and check out this weeks challenge at Less is More.... it's good fun and a great source of inspiration too, hope to see you there :0)

Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x

3 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Unfortunately this set is not part of the current order - sorry to say - I think I missed a few bits off my order so we'll get it next time.
Sorry

Tara

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stitched square...who is that by and do you have it in store?
Thanks
Jayne

Jenny said...

Hi Jayne,
I'm afraid the stitched square is a die I have in my crafty stash, unfortunately we are unable to stock these but Lawn Fawn have two stitched journalling cards available and will be in store soon.
Sorry to mislead you.
Jenny x