Saturday 8 February 2014

Frankly,My dear...

Hello! 
Wow,we are having April weather over here in sunny/showery Cambridgeshire! Here's hoping for some rainbows as pretty as Girl Friday Lydia yesterdays card :-)

Sorry for the lunchtime post-toddler mayhem reined supreme this morning,but it has gone quiet now (I don't know whether to celebrate or panic-toddler silence is not usually a good sign lol ;-) ) But here is my Saturday card. Celebrating the arrival of the new release and re-stocks of gorgeous CAS-ual Fridays Stamps,here is a slightly older set,but one of my absolute faves-Frankly.


As a non naturally CAS girl,I went for a chalkboard look and finished the card with my new best friend die,the Avery Elle Embellish It Flower and a scrap of Lawn Fawn twine


Hope you like it,and go have a look at those lush CAS-ual Fridays stamps,they are super versatile.

Lou x

No comments: