Monday 10 February 2014

A Love Explosion

Hi there :0)

Okay, so apparently Valentines Day is approaching!!!!...Lol :0) ......well I thought I'd get in on the luuuurve theme with one of the new Lawn Fawn sets to arrive in store last week.

What I love about Lawn Fawn stamps is the value for money with so many images in each set that can be used alone or all together and even mixed with other sets as I have here :0)
Those adorable test tubes and the sentiment from Science of Love look so at home with the firework explosions from Happy 4th behind them and of course the hearts and tubes gave me an excuse to use sparkle and glossy accents to make them stand out :0)
I'm going to enter this card over at the Lawnscaping Challenge this week which is dots and hearts, perfect theme for Valentines cards so pop over and check out the challenge if you're a Lawn Fawn addict *wink*

Whilst I'm here, I thought this would be a perfect time to share a card I made for the Feb issue of Craft Stamper Magazine, it's along the same theme but made using Paper Smooches Great Chemistry which will be back in stock very soon :0)


Well I think that's quite a lot of love for a Monday morning... best come back down to earth and get on with the usual hum-drum of housework :0(

See you again next week
Jenny x

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Jenny - these are just fantastic! They appeal to the chemistry nerd in me ;)

Anni said...

Both cards are so cute and clever! I can not decide which one is my favorite!
Anni