Friday 21 February 2014

Love You Still


I have used the Valentine Wishes from Wplus9, I know I use this set all the time but the sentiments are just too darn amazing not to use ;)....


Now instead of stamping the wreath in the colours I wanted to use I stamped it in a really really light green ink to I could go over it with my coloured pencils to add lots of different colours and shades to the otherwise solid stamped image. It adds more of a sketchy/artsy look to it I feel. The banner I have used Copics to shade and colour and I do have to admit that this BG11, BG32, BG15 have to be one of my favourite combo. I went with the current trend of adding my layer diagonally and sticking off the card. 

Hope you like my very late night make and I'm actully really chuffed that it still looks ok in the daylight :)

Hugs Lydia xx

Valentine Wishes

2 comments:

Silk Sarees online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia said...

Great idea to use markers to add shading to the wreath, hadn't though of that!

And the phrase "Always have, always will" – I think the stamp set is worth that one stamp alone. I just l o v e this phrase :)