Monday 24 February 2014

Two Floral Minis

Hello there :0)
After my trip into masculinity last Monday I've gone floral this week with two 4" square cards using the new Flower dies from Paper Smooches.... they are made to compliment the Calico stamp set but I've used them on their own and added colour with Promarkers...

I kept the dies joined together and ran them through twice with regular white card and once with the card I use my promarkers on. After adding colour to the flowers I glued the layers together which gives the shapes a bit of strength and the appearance of chipboard :0) The sentiment on this first card is from a set called Strictly Sentiments 1 which is out of stock at the moment


I kept this card very simple and layered up a couple of flowers.... I love the way the red really packs a punch!! This sentiment is from another Paper Smooches set called Just a Note... it's the perfect size against that nodding flower :0)

                               Flowers DiesJust A Note  Strictly Sentiments 1

I love that these flower dies are a standalone set so you can get great results with them without the stamps, leave them joined together or separate them so you can use them even more creatively ...... we'd love to see what you make with any stamps or dies from the store and now it's easy to share your creativity on our new Flickr group, just click to join us and load up your photos :0)

See ya next week
Jenny x

No comments: