Sunday 9 February 2014

Bold Blooming Heart

Good Morning - today I'm getting a little smoochy - well it is nearly Valentine's Day AND the very large order of Papersmooches has landed in the UK and will be in Store early this week once it clears customs and I can go and pick it up :-D


I die cut a heart mask from a sheet of scrap paper and stuck it over my card base and then stamped an arrangement of flowers and leaves from Papersmooches Bold Blooms through the mask onto the card (if you try this technique with large stamps like the leaf I used, a good tip is to not use an acrylic block - just put the stamp on the card and hold it in place with one hand but press it with the other - I find this gets you closer to the edge of the mask)

I stamped the sentiments from WPlus9's Valentine's Wishes over the top in Versafine black to make it stand out and then I traced around the die with a black glitter pen to tie it all together.


http://www.makethedayspecial.co.uk/shop.php#!/~/product/category=2717738&id=18666079http://www.makethedayspecial.co.uk/shop.php#!/~/product/category=3351881&id=32781849


Both these sets are currently in stock but there are some gorgeous new botanical stamps in the Papersmooches delivery that will be here in a couple of days.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I do hope this non-stop rain is not affecting you all.

Tara

No comments: