Saturday 22 February 2014

What a star!

Hello! 
Happy afternoon to you all,I hope the sun is shining for you-I love the early Spring (well,nearly Spring) sun,but it does show up the Winter neglect on your windows ;-)
Anyhoo,here is today's card. We have a flurry of tiny 3 and  4 year old's Birthdays coming up,so one can never have too many cards on stand-by ;-)

I cut ballet dog (totally NOT a ballet dog,but her pointy toes lend themselves perfectly to a ballerina,no?) from brown cardstock and detailed her with copics,putting a blob of Glossy Accents on her nose for a little sheen. Her tutu has a band of Stickles,to keep it neat (ferociously fiddly to make a minuscule tutu for a cardboard dog...the things you find yourself doing on a Saturday afternoon,eh?!) Here,have a close up:


I used my old Birthday favorite Critters at the Dog Park from Lawn Fawn,and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Lucky Stars (currently OOS ) 

I hope you like it :-)

Lou x

No comments: