Monday 24 November 2014

A Case of Bauble (CASE)ing!!!

Hello there..... I hope you're enjoying our month of Christmas projects?? It's certainly helping me to get in the festive mood :0)

Well after last weeks fun cards I have a slice of sophistication for you this morning in the form of Cream and Gold mixed with some natural twine......



After a recent trip to our local Homebase, where Christmas seems to arrive earlier each year!!, I spied this gorgeous tree decoration and decided it would translate well for a bauble on a card so I've used the Paper Smooches Ornaments dies which give you a good selection of shapes and sizes for baubles along with the hanging accessories!!
I've die-cut a piece of shimmery cream card using the largest circle in the set and applied a strip of adhesive across the cente so I could attach lengths of jute as per the photo :0) 
                                                Ornaments Dies

Do you see the diamond background on the Kraft panel?? It's created using part of the Argyle Backdrops set from Lawn Fawn... it's a very easy pattern to line up for repeat stamping which I managed to do in Versamark so I could heat emboss it in white. I love how subtle it is while adding interest to the panel.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawns Let it Snow and is heat embossed on Vellum.

                          Argyle Backdrops   Let it Snow

As always... a quick reminder to hop over and check out the sketch this week at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog... my teamies have some great inspiration projects to share with you this week and it would be great to see you playing along in the gallery too :0)

 Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x


No comments: