Friday 28 November 2014

An Unconventional Christmas Card

Hi there and happy Black Friday! Can you believe this is the last Friday in November? No?!?! Neither can I ! This year seems to have rushed past in a blur.

Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas card that is very unconventional.... and I think this would work great for some of the older people in the family or even someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas but you want them to know that you are thinking of them.


For my card layers I have used the to large frame dies from Mama Elephant 'Basics Set', I just love how easy it then is to design my card on the smaller panel.

The flowers are from Winnie & Walter 'Big, Bold Extras'  and the foliage is from Wplus9 'Under The Mistletoe' die set - both have which I have painted with watercolours for a softer effect. The 'jolly' die-cut is from Lil Inkers. 

Hope you a great weekend!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Basic Set - Creative Cuts



 

No comments: