Tuesday 14 April 2015

A Little Triangle Watercolouring!



Hi! Thought I'd go exploring into some of the stores 'new' category..the 'new in store' is always good to see what's recently come in that you might have missed.
This card is a case in point. Had I not been having a mooch there, I wouldn't have spotted these Kelly Purkey with Basic Grey/Hero Arts sets.

Making the card is easy..it's 'cheats' watercolouring...scribbling a marker onto an acrylic block, adding water and 'painting' it onto the image after you've stamped and white embossed the triangles.
The sentiment is taken from another Kelly set...

I've got a scrapbook page using this set for next week- but you can see just how useful these two sets are…check out that robots eyes… blank.. perfect for filling in expression, just like on a card I've already posted
Well.. do go and have an explore, there's a load of new Waffleflower sets plus other exciting goodies just waiting to be loved ;-)
Have a lovely day and I'll see you next week with some smaller scale scrapbooking!



1 comment:

Ela said...

Love that card, those small triangles are so pretty.

Love
Ela