Thursday 14 March 2013

A Mother's Love............

Hi there...........

It seems a long time since I played with my Unity stamps.....so I decided to make a Journal page and a Tag......

I used the lovely store kit 'A Mother's Love'.........
The page started with a gem of an idea using Distress Inks.....I coloured the background with some of my 'Pinker' shades and then used a thin brush and some water to take the colour out of elements of the background stamp....love this stamp........

I then coloured it with Cosmic Shimmer paints.....

I made this last Sunday...Mother's Day so I wanted to include the sentiment on the page.....I stamped the large flower three times, painted with Cosmic Shimmer...I cut the flowers into varying sizes and stuck the sentiment round them...........

Have to say I'm not 100% sure about this....but it is staying as it is in my Journal!!!!












The Tag has turned out exactly how I wanted it to.........
I painted a very thin wash of Cosmic Shimmer on the base of the Tag, sprayed it with water, heat dried and then added little 'splatters'..........

The background is stamped in Purple and clear embossed..

For the flowers I did a similar background, only using black for the stamping and then punching the flowers out.....

The sentiment is from a past Unity store kit....stamped with Versamark and then White embossing powder over the top...



I hope you like the couple of ideas to try and get the most of your stamps....






Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon........




She xx

No comments: