Sunday 10 March 2013

One layout - two cards!

 Hi Everyone

It's Emily popping in again today.  I had my monthly crop day yesterday and had a huge card list to complete so I thought I would share a couple with you.

This first one is for my son's friend's birthday, he is turning eight so computer games seemed most appropriate.  Stamps used are from Paper Smooches Teen Routine and Little Fella, Paper is Lawn Fawn.


This one is a get well card for a member of my family who is in hospital at the moment, I used the same layout and paper as before but this time stamps from Paper Smooches Healthy Vibes stamp set (out of stock at the moment).


Thanks for visiting, I hope you are having a great weekend.

Emily x

2 comments:

Jenny said...

love these Emily, they're CAStastic :0)
Jenny x

CinnamonSally said...

Cute cards Emily!