Tuesday 5 March 2013

Happy 4 U

Good morning!  It’s Ruby here. 

What’s your weather like?  It’s been foggy this morning but the sun is starting to break through and it’s looking like a really lovely day ahead of us.  I love it when the sun shines, it makes such a difference to how we feel.

MTDS 050313
I went for a bit more elegant this week.  I’ve been doing a lot of cute lately so thought I’d go floral for a change.

Using this fab set ‘Framed Fonts’ from Avery Elle I just stamped the frame and wording onto some patterned paper and cut around it to make a label that I pop dotted.  I added some little banner detail to the bottom left and a tiny flower to finish. 

Framed Fonts
These would be great cards to make up with all of the different sentiments and have as a backup.  It’s a really useful little set.  I think these cards would even make a nice little gift card pack to give to someone so that they always have a card on hand. 
Note to self: Must add that to my to do list for myself, I never seem to have cards for me to give at the last minute!

Hope you have a lovely sunny day wherever you are too.  If you're a Mummy I hope you've got some lovely stamps on that present wish list of yours!!  If not, treat yourself, you deserve it!  We do a lot for our bubbas and deserve to be kind to ourselves every now and then :)

Have fun!

No comments: