Monday 4 March 2013

Strut your funky stuff!

Hello!
It feels like it has been forever since I posted a blog! So in celebration,I have stepped way out of my comfort zone and drawn huge  inspiration from the other girls in the Design Team and have tried to keep this card really simple and clean...


I used the gorgeously retro Unity Melody Ross set 'one of a kind'-I've had this in my collection for a while now and have been itching to use the plain-Jane girls :-) I left the girls very simple,with no depth(well,just a touch in their hair) I backed the image with some gorgeous Lawn Fawn petite pack paper and some of their teal twine with a vintage orange flower button from my stash. Very unusual for me-I actually cut up some paper! Shock horror! I am a massive paper hoarder-a real fire hazard. I collect it then stash it away,occasionally stroking it,but NEVER cutting into it,lol. Aaaaand I didn't distress or ink any edges! I'm feeling very proud of the 
plain white I managed not to stain ;-)
So,it is goodbye from me for this week,hope you like the card and the new look website ;-)
Lou





No comments: