Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Pinwheels

Hi Everyone

Its Emily here with my first DT post so be gentle with me.

For my card today I have used the Unity set Happy Pinwheels and Avert Elle set To the point teamed up with some lovely bright papers from the Lawn Fawn Bright Side Collection pack.

 This card is going to be for one of the numerous parties my six year old daughter has got coming up in the next few weeks.
 I love this stamp from the Avery Elle set so decided to use it three times :)

A closer view of the paper pieced pinwheels.

Thanks for visiting today

Emily

5 comments:

televe00 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxy said...

i really love it :)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Love it, I must remember to do more paper piecing. Loving your colours. xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Emily,I really really want that set now! Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Em, this is lovely....Loving the pinwheels...S xxx