Thursday 1 August 2013

Happiness is having wings!


Just when you thought it was safe- I've popped in this Thursday. I've created the base for this card using this stamp..
Sadly the little butterflies which were part of another Itty Bitty are OOS- but you could get the same look with this little set.
With both sets at only £4.20 each-they're really rather a steal. I've done some hole pricking and sewing as you can see here & just stamped the butterfly several times in different colours & chopped up part of a sentiment.
The paper is from a Lawn Fawn set & you get the chevron styled bakers twine with some of the Lawn Fawn twine here
Well I suppose I'd better fly off- you do need wings sometimes- hoping you each have a set today. See you next... I might say Tuesday, but then we do like to keep you guessing!!
 
 
Love,

2 comments:

Victoria x said...

love this - simply clean lines with a flutter of colour

Blue Daisy said...

This is gorgeous Keren!

tx