Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wplus9 in da house....

Well I really starting to think that the couple of weeks of summer are well and truly over. Its looking like autumn is all ready to start so it won't be long now before wellys and hats have to come out of the cupboard.

Well some new stamps dropped through the letterbox from the lovely Lou and I was so so excited to play with them so I whipped a card up as soon little Minty went for a nap...




I used the Embroidered Bouquet stamp set from Wplus9 and how beautiful does that sentiment look? This is actually in three separate parts that you can combine to look like this- stunning and I totally love the font. 

After stamping the sentiment in navy I stamped the large image stamp from the set and stamped over the sentiment in a really light grey.

Off to go play some more as Milk and Cookies was also in my package so have a guess what I'll be sharing on Friday... have a stampy day !!


No comments: