Saturday 14 September 2013

Three for Onesie!!!

Hello :0)
I'm popping in with some new baby cuteness at the start of this wet and wild weekend!!!

One of the Paper Smooches dies I just had to have was the Onesie because not only is it cute but it offers double value to us crafters by cutting a solid shape and an outline too...come and see :0)


By cutting a couple of onesie's from pink, blue and cream I could swap the positive and negative portions around to make three different cards...... the cute fish and star icons are from the Paper Smooches Sailboat die set. The card above has the designs inlaid into the cream panel...... it's quite easy and fun to do, just like a kiddies jigsaw puzzle :0)


I've stitched a curved washing line and made a couple of tiny pegs for added cuteness on the boy version :0)


The size of the die makes a perfect embellishment on it's own for a 4" square note card and of course you can add any type of embellishment to the Onesie..... if you have alphabet dies/stamps why noy add a monogram !!!
The sentiments I've used come from the sets Salutations and Sentiment Sampler (currently out of stock).

Thanks for stopping by :0)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

So cute- what fab dies! I so need to have a 'baby stash' - except not of babies, well, you know what I mean! Gorgeous cards as usual! x