Monday 30 September 2013

Birthday Pizza anyone???

Hello.... Jenny here :0)

We've had a little swap round with our blog post days here at MtDS HQ so I can share my Paper Smooches Sparks DT cards on a Monday. If you're a fan of Paper Smoches stamps and haven't checked out this fun challenge just hop over using the link above and join in the fun, this week is an 'Anything Goes' challenge so what better time to start playing along!! :0)

For my card I used the Think Fast stamp set, the pizza slice was asking to be made into a meal for two or three....... or even one, depending on your appetite!!

That wandering slice had to go somewhere and taking the position of an 'A' seemed the perfect solution, this would be a great card for a teenager... in fact the whole stamp set would see you through many a teen birthday card :0)

I hope I've inspired you to ink up those Paper Smooches stamps and come and join us in the gallery :0)
Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x

1 comment:

jodpea said...

This card is just perfect. I dont need to say anything else!