Sunday 22 December 2013

Another quick gift

Good morning and Merry almost Christmas.

It's super busy here in Sheffield so I have a very quick post today with another quick gift I made for my SIL that hopefully gives you a little inspiration about the kinds of surfaces you can stamp on ;-)


I found these lacework topped plant pots in Ikea - they are tin painted white - and I thought they would be perfect to hold candles as well as plants.   I used the "be merry" border from Lawn Fawn's Peace-Love-Joy set and stamped it using versamark carefully around the pot and then embossed it in silver.  I added a silver tape border above and below and then hot glued a silver scented candle inside  and job done.

It can be tricky to stamp around a circular object so if you're not confident, you could stamp onto tissue and use studio multi medium  (matte) by Claudine Hellmuth to adhere it and you won't be able to tell the difference!

Right I really must get on so I'll love you and leave you.  Have a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you on the other side.

Tara
x

No comments: