Saturday 28 December 2013

Thank you

Happy nearly New Years! 
I hope you all had a great Christmas with lots of crafty goodies under the tree :-)

My card today is for the inevitable endless task that always comes after Christmas-the Thank You card. Ever the bane of my childhood,stamping these make things so much more fun ;-)

I used the glorious Flourishes Italian Garden set for this card,stamped onto watercolour paper with archival ink which I heat set. You might need a magnifying glass to paint in some of the leaves on the Rosemary bush! But it looks just gorgeous when watercoloured,don't you think?  Grab your Flourishes sets while you can when the shop re-opens,as they are stopping their wholesale programme,so will only be available from Make The Day Special in limited quantities! 

The sentiment comes from the ultra useful Paper Smooches Salutations set.



Thanks for stopping by!
Lou

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Beautiful water colouring - you have added real depth to the image! A lovely thank you card.....I need to get going with mine :)