Wednesday 18 December 2013

Customer Survey

As you know, Make the Day Special is taking a little break to allow for the change of ownership that is taking place. I’m sure you’re all sad to see Louise go but will join with me in wishing her all the best whilst she takes the time to concentrate on her family. She’ll still be on the DT too so make sure you follow the blog and facebook pages to keep in touch.

Now that I am taking over the store, there will be a few changes – hopefully all good – and more details will follow in due course once I get my head around all the companies and order processes. However, in the closed period, I’d like to get a little more information from you all to see how you feel and about what we are doing and what you’d like to see us do in the future, so I have put together this short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B5W3PJP

All you have to do is click the link and complete the questions – it’s totally anonymous so feel free to share anything you’d like!

However, I would like to offer a little incentive to encourage as many customers as possible to complete the survey, so if you are happy to share your details, then complete your name and address in the final question and you will be entered into a draw to win a fabulous prize package from the store.

I aim to open as early as I can in January 2014, but I’ll keep you all up-to-date on how things are going via Facebook so do click the like button on our page if you haven’t already to make sure you’re in the know.

In the meantime, can I take this opportunity to wish you all a Bright and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Tara
x

No comments: