Monday 15 September 2014

(thisssss) much love!!!

Hello there... are you ready for some big love this Monday morning??? I hope so because my card features some loving happy mail for the recipient... and that panda is not sure what to make of it !!!


I had great fun mixing some dies from Lil Inkers with stamps from Mama Elephant. The sideways facing panda is rather cute and by adding his little arm he can be holding up that huge envelope which is by Lil Inkers. To make it look like an open envelope I cut a second one and trimmed out the inside flap to adhere above. 
I thought I'd try a mix of die cut and stamped sentiment... the different fonts and colours add to the collage effect. The 'Sending You' is a Lil Inkers die which I've layered up three times before adding a coat of black embossing powder for a raised glossy finish. The red 'love' is from a sentiment in Mama Elephants Love from Above, I've selectively inked it to leave off the 'd' of loved. All this sits nicely on a die cut tag by Mama Elephant.... think it's the first time I've used a tag on a card!!

Here are the products used
           Mini Envelopes Dies & Accessories  Pandamonium  Love From Above
                                     Embellished Tag Creative Cuts  Heart Dies

Well my daughter has already nabbed this card to send to her boyfriend.... well it's much nicer than a text isn't it!! :0)

A quick reminder that it's a photo inspiration week over at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, please hop over and check out the DT's cards and challenge details. Here's my card made using Ghoulfriends and Bam Bubble dies
Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x


No comments: