Saturday 2 May 2015

Look for Rainbows with Wplus9

Hello crafters! Julia here.

Since it's kind of a dreary outside, I decided to create something bright and cheerful. Out came my Sunshine Layers die set by Wplus9.



Since I am using a die set only, I still needed a sentiment for my card. I found a beautiful one on Pinterest a while ago, and decided that it was just perfect for my project today. Die cutting the rainbow was easy, but die cutting the raindrops took a while. Good thing the set comes with two raindrop dies. That made it a little bit faster.


For the background, you can use any color mediums you like. I decided to go with water color, but you can use Copics or whatever else you fancy. And then it was just a matter of glue to get everything to stick together. A few sequins added some sparkle and the card was done.


I hope you enjoyed the card and that the weather is nicer wherever you are. Have a great weekend and get crafty!
PS: Want to see how I created the card? Hop on over to my blog (find the link in the sidebar) and watch the video.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Julia, this just pops with pretty rainbow colour! I love how clean it is and and fab sentiment!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment! xxx