Wednesday 12 August 2015

More pretty panels.



Hello.
As I said last week I have two more projects using the same pretty panels and some other reverse confetti products.
I have gone for a different technique this time and used the die cut as a stencil..


For this card i used one of the pretty panels to add some texture paste. 
While it was still wet i added some gold foil and left it to dry...don't rush this step as taking it of too soon will lead to uneven results.
Once everything was dry i added the tag to  my card base on some foam tape and added the card  strip with the sentiment and finished with some sequins and twine.


I used the same technique for this card and used the pretty panel as a stencil with the texture paste.
I coloured the tag with distress inks and perfect pearls than added the texture paste.
This gives a very subtle look and a background pattern for the little dog to go on.
With so much going on i left the dog white and just coloured the bow tie.
I placed the tag over my card base which i repeat stamped the sentiment in hero arts ombre inks.
Again i finished the  card with some clear sequins.

All products can be found by clicking the images below.

Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panel Lots To Say Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts
 Puppy LoveGold Sparkle Single Twine
Gold Metallic Sequins Crystal Clear Sequins


Light Paste - Opaque Matte Gold Deco Foil

Ombre Ink Pad Mint to Green

Thanks for looking.



No comments: