Thursday 12 April 2012

At Last!!!!!

Hi there....

I am so glad to be back. Thank you Emily for being so understanding on my lack of blog posts...Hopefully I'll be able to share more regularly now.
I have a Card and Tag to show you today....As ever I didn't know quite which one of my few stamps to use..so I just took my box of Unity stamps out and decided to play with the first one I could lay my hands on..Luckily it was one that Emily has in stock, one of my favourites too..
A Unity store kit..'Moments In Bloom'...
My Tag first of all.....Again I thought I'd just reach behind me and chose some ink pads....My Adirondak were there so I picked about 4 colours. I used my Black Versafine (as ever) to stamp the flower and clear embossed. The other 2 leaves were stamped with Adirondak  and also clear embossed. I then just coloured the tag with the other ink colours and water splattered. My little 'flowers' are just 2 sizes of circle punches cut from decorative paper, sprayed with a bit of glitter spray and scrunched. The Butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
I wanted to show how the same stamp set can look different so I made a little card..
I used my Distress stains to colour the flower stamp (love how this gives a water colour effect) and a variegated Green ink pad for the sentiment.
Thanks for looking, I hope to be back very soon...

She xx


6 comments:

rachel said...

fantastic projects She - really lovely xx

Rosietoes said...

Two lovely projects.

Edna x

Anna said...

both are lovely x

jo said...

Love these She! Great to see you back xx

Ruby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby said...

Sheila, these are just lovely! I love the artsy feel to them and the colours are gorgeous!