Tuesday 10 April 2012

BFF

Happy Tuesday everyone, it’s Ruby here with a picture heavy post!

The sun is shining in my little part of the world today and it’s a lovely crisp morning.  What’s the weather like with you?

Whatever your weather is like these little cutie stamps are sure to brighten anybody’s day!  I have this little banner to share with you that I made with ‘BFF’ on, Best Friends Forever.  I asked my daughter to help me pick out some gorgeous Paper Smooches images and used the gorgeous colourful ‘Alora’ papers from Bo Bunny.

100412 main
I apologise for the weird pictures.  I couldn’t figure out how to take the photo so that you could see it all without losing some of the detail and I was working against the light when I took them too.  I really need to take a photography class lol

Here’s the line up of each one..

100412 (1)
The little bird is from the Chubby Chums set.
100412 (2)
This owl is also from the Chubby Chums set.
100412 (3)
This little monster is from the Falling For You set.
100412 (4)
Isn’t he the cutest?!  (Party Posse set)
and last up, my favourite one…
100412 (5)
I just LOVE this little fella, Love Monkey. The actual stamp has him holding balloons but I just cut that part off so that when I hang up the banner I can have him hanging on the twine.

I must make some more of these, they’re great fun to make!

If you like Copics then these are the colours that I used..
R27, R24, R22, Y06,708, YG21, YG23, YG25, E43, E44, E47, YR21, YR23, BG70, BG72 and zero to add some texture to the little characters, although I’m not sure you can see it that well on my pics.

What my daughter doesn’t know is that it’s actually for her, but ssshhh, don’t tell anyone lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice!
elborgi

Sarah Anderson said...

nope, no sunshine here! Just rain, sleet and hail :( Love your banner Ruby, those little monsters are just so, so cute! My favourite is the little dragonlike one x

Kate said...

This is Brilliant Ruby, I love bunting and you have done a fab job :0)
Kate xx

Traceyr said...

What a lovely banner and very cute for your daughter.

I love the colouring in and I'm just dabbling in colouring and have that monster stamp so will be having a go following your image thanks.

:)

Unknown said...

I love it !!!