Monday 23 April 2012

Day Trippers, Yeah!

Say Cheese Too! is one of my all time favourite stamp sets from Lawn Fawn because it's absolutely fantastic for scrapbooking. It includes months and numbers - making it perfect for including dates - and it has the most adorable camera stamp I have ever seen!

Day Trippers

As soon as I started this layout, I pulled out my stamp set and added one of the sentiment stamps from the set 'A Great Snapshot Warms The Heart'. Couldn't be better for a layout about one of our first dates, right? I also added the little camera to one of my embellishment clusters. I told you it was adorable!

To tie in with the sentiment and the theme of the layout, I also used the teeny, tiny heart stamp from Cruising Through Life. Stamped, coloured and cut-out, it adds a few pops of colour and movement.

Day Trippers - Detail

Stamps can be something we scrapbookers forget about, so if you're working on some layouts this week, have a little rummage through your Make The Day Special stamps. You might just find the perfect addition!

2 comments:

furrypig said...

lovely layout and I agree that camera stamp is really cute (and I believe I borrowed it in November! lucky me... wish I had stamped the sweet sentiment too now!) xxx

Ruby said...

Love this Claire, I find LO's really challenging. Love all the detail but yet the simplicity of it, fab!