Sunday 29 April 2012

You're a Natural

I've been playing with my Dylusions inks again and have a tag to share with you today using stamps from Unity's store kit "Naturally You" available in the shop here.

I stamped both the tree and tortoise on to dyed card before cutting them out and fixing to the tag which had been randomly stamped with the leafy stamp. The sentiment was stamped striaght on to the tag.


Materials used:
scrap cardstock
Dylusions inks, blsck Archival ink, Ranger pumice stone distress ink
Unity stamps (as above)
metal clip, Vintaj patina ink
ribbon, black pen, staples

Thanks for visiting
Jo xx

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

Love the look of the tortoise on that tag. :)

Ruby said...

Oh isn't this cute! I just love the coloured background you've created and that turtle is adorable!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love this tag, the background is beautiful with the vibrant colors ! Such a sweet tortise. Thx for stopping in a my blog ! Shirley