Saturday 14 April 2012

A Happy Hybrid

Hello everyone...welcome to Saturday and today I want to share a card I've made using Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches stamps... yay, hybrid heaven :0)


The little paintbrush from Spring Fling was my inspiration and teamed with the skyline from Metropolis makes a fun party invite!!!! Okay so this is a little elaborate to reproduce multiple times but a more simplified version could be made I'm sure :0)

The chevrons are stamped with Versamark to give a subtle pattern on the base and apart from the night sky everything is paper pieced. I added the text in a cartoon strip style and I'm super pleased with the hand-drawn fireworks...oh boy, was I holding my breath when I added them last!!!


Hope this inspires you to mix these two fab companies on your cards, the style of stamp are a perfect match to work together :0)

The Lawn Fawn sets used are: Say Cheese, Chevron Backdrops
The Paper Smooches sets used are: Metropolis, Spring Fling, Alphadot, Sunnyside up

Hope you have a great weekend...Happy Stamping :0)

Jenny x

5 comments:

jo said...

Fab card Jenny!! xx

Traceyr said...

This is wonderful Jenny - such a clever idea and would look great on a birthday card too.

:)

Anonymous said...

Umm yup, I am going shopping as soon as pay day comes :)

Ruby said...

Wow Jenny, your cards just blow me away, absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Kate said...

Amazing Jenny :0) Cant believe you drew the fireworks thought they were stamped.
Kate xx