Sunday 3 February 2013

A Bit PINK...............

For Rogue Redhead!!!!

Hi there.....I know you don't normally see me today, but I have been having so much fun with my new stamps that I wanted to share my latest card with you..........

                                                                                                                                             




















Unusually for me, it's VERY PINK..........but I made it for a very dear friend who loves PINK........

I used 'Nature Notes'  for this card............I never, ever plan anything, so the image was a bit big for the square that I cut......and I only found this out after I'd coloured her! So I cut her to fit......I was really pleased as I'm not known for my cutting skills, but even managed to cut the really thin strand of hair!!! She's coloured with ProMarkers...

I did the background with the small background stamp in the set......I stamped it in pale green and clear embossed. Then I coloured it with Distress Inks.......this gave it a textured look which I really like...I just added my trademark ribbon and tatty flowers...which I rubbed Stickles glitter glue on the top with my fingers....

Thanks for looking..........I'll see you later on in the week for another 'Rogue Redhead' post......

S. xx


No comments: