Tuesday 12 February 2013

Just a Note

Happy Tuesday!  It’s Ruby.  I hope you’re having a fab week so far.   I’ve got a little book to share with you today and a matching peg.

 I was given this little spiral bound book a while back and I thought it needed a bit of colour to liven it up so using my Paper Smooches Perky Plants I added a bit of fun to it.


I stamped and coloured in both flower images using the Perky Plants set and I stamped the ‘Just a Note’ from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.  The peg was just covered both sides with paper, I sanded down the edges, softening them off with some distress ink and attached the flower with pop dots.  I LOVE covering pegs, they are so quick to make and yet so pretty.

Copics used… 

B91, B93, B95, R08, R05, R02, R20, £81, E84

I hope you like it, I know it will brighten up my office.  Those flower stamps always make me smile!


No comments: