Thursday 7 February 2013

More Redhead!!!..........

Hi there!
Today I have another card to show you using the fabulous Rogue Redhead stamps.......Emily is doing some site maintenance right now, but the site will be open for business very soon.....here

I used 'Milliner Misses' for my card.....After making the PINK one earlier in the week I had to make an Orangey one to make up for it!!!

Love this set.......Coloured in with ProMarkers....I had to hand-cut the Orange matt..which is why it is ever so wonky.......I have just added ribbon (as usual!) and some punched flowers....and the little centres......I have a border punch and these are the waste circles that I couldn't bear to part with!!!!

I'll see you again very soon.

She xxx

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Stylish and classy She, just like you!