Saturday 23 February 2013

A Party Pooch

Hi there, Jenny back again, these Saturdays sure whizz around fast!! :0)

I'm not sure where the inspiration for this card came from but I knew that I wanted to play with
one of the cute dogs from Paper Smooches 'Woofers and Tweeters'....


I found the neutral patterned paper in my scrap bin and took it from there.... this dog looks like 
the sort to be aimlessly romping along with a bunch of balloons tied to his collar!!!
I know our dog would be trying to burst them all :0)
I've used Promarkers to colour the mutt and the balloons...love the pop of bright 
colour against the neutral papers (pun intended) ...Lol.

Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x

3 comments:

Christine said...

Jenny, I LOVE your coloring! This is awesome! :)

Christine said...

Jenny, I LOVE your coloring! This is awesome! :)

Traceyr said...

Yes so much energy into this card too. Love the bright "popping" colours. :)