Thursday 14 February 2013

Mini Cards With...............


Rogue Redhead!
Hi there! I have been playing with my lovely new stamps again........

I saw a  challenge to make a 3"x 3" 'Love Note'.......Gosh I never realised how small 3"x 3" is!!! But here are my efforts..........





















I have used 'Milliner Misses'....love this little plate :-) Will be available here very soon.... I thought I'd go a little 'Monochrome'........I found the sentiment I wanted to use.....but it was a little too big...so I masked off some if it with masking tape and just stamped and embossed the word. I ran a black ink pad round the edges of the card and embossed. She is coloured with ProMarkers and mounted onto Black card...

My second one might be a little cheat for the challenge......Both cards do measure 3"x 3".......





I wanted to use the little scraps of paper and card on my desk and also the lovely sentiment.....














So I did some layers and then cut a square-ish piece and added a matt and placed it diamond shaped onto the card and cut off the edges....The lovely lady is coloured with ProMarkers and I've just added some Prima flowers with some stick on stones. I quite like the effect of having my Nestie shape above the fold of the card............

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

No comments: