Monday 9 June 2014

Dare to be Snarky!!!

Hello there :0)

Have you seen the Snarky Sentiments Stamp set by Lil inkers in store??  It's probably not everyones cup of tea but I think they are brilliant :0) I've used a couple on two cards to share with you today....


These sentiments are able to take centre stage on a card but I thought I'd show you how they can be teamed with other images like this sorrowful looking pup from Paper Smooches Woofers and Tweeters. I've water-coloured him using distress markers and then used the matching die to cut him out. The snarky sentiment fits inside one of the Paper Smooches Speech Bubble dies but I had to shorten the length by moving the die along the die-cut and run it back through my Big Shot.


I've used the smug looking cookie from Smart Cookie to illustrate this fun sentiment.... he's soooo easy to colour and very cute too, in fact he reminds me of the characters in the Garden Gang stories from my childhood.... if you're of a similar age you'll know what I mean *wink* 
I finished off this card with some simple colour blocking to separate the sentiment which could even go inside the card if you choose. 

Snarky Sentiments  Smart Cookie   Woofers & Tweeters Speech Bubbles Dies

Don't forget a new Paper Smooches Sparks challenge started yesterday, it's Team 2's turn for the inspiration projects this week but I'll be posting the winner of my Paper Smooches blog candy over on my own blog with these cards :0)

Jenny x

No comments: