Thursday 26 June 2014

Get Well Soon


Hi there and happy Thursday! Hope you are having a great week :) It's Lydia with you today....and again tomorrow ;).

Today I'm sharing with you a super cute and easy card using some of the new release from Lawn Fawn.


* I stamped the cute little plaster and sentiment from 'Get Well Soon' on to the stitched circle from 'Stitched Party Banners' and coloured using Copics.
* I then cut the smaller of the banners from 'Stitched Party Banners' out of 'Let's Polka Papers' .
* To create the card I cut two pieces of card using the same small banner, I stuck the piece of polka dot paper on the one that would be the front of my card. On the one for the back of my card, I scored a line across the card about an inch from the top then glued this flap and stuck to behind the front of my card. 
* Add string to the pre-cut holes and tie in a bow.



I really love how cute this is! I really think it would make someone smile to receive this :)


Thanks for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Get Well Soon Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts Let's Polka 6x6 Paper Pad

No comments: