Thursday 19 February 2015

Awesome Birthday

Hello!

I just wanted to stop by with a card made using Paper Smooches Borderlicious Stamps:


I have had them in my stash for some time and not got round to using them....I'm sure I'm not the only one with more stamps than time :)  When I was looking at them I thought about paper party banners like the ones I used from Altenew's Birthday Bash set the other week.   The stamps can be easily curved on the acrylic block to create different effects.

I stamped them in a range of Mama Elephant inks and combined with a sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Bash (which is 10% off in store at the moment).  I love the sentiments in this set!  I popped the panel up over a strip of black glitter tape and added some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

Borderlicious    Birthday Bash  Buttercup Ink Pad   Lollipop Ink Pad  
Lemongrass Ink Pad  Pacific Blue Ink Pad

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You've totally changed the look of those border stamps by curving them in the block...fab design :)

Marlou McAlees said...

fab card :)