Friday 13 February 2015

Peony Scroll Corner


DSC03967

Hello and happy Friday! Can you believe that it’s half term already next week? This year is flying by to quick! I have to say that I love when the kids are off school, I just like having them with me … we have some serious craft time at half term .

So today I’m sharing with you a card using some of the fabulous florals from Altenew...

DSC03963

The flower, leaves and swirls are from Altenew ‘Peony Scrolls’ and the sentiment from Wplus9 ‘Valentine Wishes’, I just love how this sentiment can be used for all different cards even though it is from a Valentine's set.

I would really love to know what you think of my card! If you would like more detailed intructions please pop over to my blog 'Lydia Evans Design' (the link is in the side bar).

Hope you have a beautiful day and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Peony Scrolls  Valentine Wishes

No comments: