Monday 2 February 2015

Pink Argyle

Hello there,

Have you checked out the SALE section over at the store??..... well I was having a browse in the week and I came upon the Argyle Backdrops stamp set from Lawn Fawn which inspired me to get mine into use. It's traditionally a pattern associated with the gents so I wanted to use more feminine soft hues to make a background for my card...


I've used Mama Elephants Blush and Winter pigment inks and they really stamp beautifully with this set and it's very easy to line up too..... even more so if you have a block with gridlines marked on it :)

So as not to hide that gorgeous pattern too much, I clustered a few Lawn fawn Heart die cuts and a couple of speech bubbles from the same Wplus9 Knock Knock set I used last week.... I really love these colours together :)

                       Argyle Backdrops  Heart Dies  Blush Ink Pad
                                     Winter Ink PadKnock Knock Valentine

***************
It's a bit of a luuuurve themed blog post today as my DT card for the Paper Smooches Sparks blog challenge features these hot little characters from Southwestern Charm and a sentiment from Happy Birthday!! It's Anything Goes this week so grab your Paper Smooches stamps n' dies and come join us too :0)

Jenny x

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such lovely cards and I adore the feminine argyle card. Those colours are gorgeous together.