Saturday 30 November 2013

Happy winter


Hello.
I have been having a play with Into the woods from Lawn Fawn.
This little guy sold out very quickly but this idea will work with almost any lawn fawn stamps.
I started by die cutting the panel using the Stitched journalling card ....i can see this getting a lot of use :) 
I then kept the die on the card once cut and stamped the wood panel from Wood grain backdrops ...you all  snapped that one up super quick too lol.
I stamped in Sahara sand and then sponged some of the same ink around the edges.
I then used some of the new Gold sparkle Lawn trimmings and wrapped it around the card three times and tied a bow.
I stamped the little critter onto Sahara sand card and once cut out sponged the same ink around to give some shading. 
For the ears i used a pink copic pen to add some colour and then a white gel pen added some dots on his back.
The Snow flakes are from Critters in the snow, they are heat embossed in neon blue on vellum and i added a little sparkle for the centres.
Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Julie C. said...

Very cute card!
Yes, I wasn't quick enough to get hold of Into the Woods stamp. Hope the shop will stock some more next time!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is just the sweetest...
hugs and xxx
Gemma