Sunday 3 November 2013

Night Owl!!!

Helloooo there :0)

As I write this blog post on Saturday, I'm quite literally blowing the dust off my computer keyboard here as we are in the middle of building works at home..... despite covering everything with dust sheets all week it still finds it's way in to leave a tell tale layer!!!
Access to my craftspace has been limited too which is why I'm sharing a card I created for Octobers Craft Stamper magazine so I apologise if you've seen this before...


I've used the Paper Smooches sets called Autumn Groves, Chubby Chums* and My Peeps* to make this night-time woodland scene. The sky has been inked on the base card over a circle mask to give a bright white moon. The owl is nestled on the edge of the window aperture and the trees are placed at different heights behind it to give the scene some depth. 
The fun sentiment is quite good for a 'Well done' style of card or simply a quick 'Hello' ..... a bit different from the chilling screeches the Tawny Owls use in the woods near us at night!! Perfect for Halloween last week!!

Thanks for stopping by today :0)
Jenny x

* Sorry, currently out of stock




1 comment:

Hlora said...

It is so funny! I love the owls so much!! And this card makes my day. I wish I had any owl's ruvver stamps to make the same beautiful card!! )))