Saturday 22 March 2014

Bubbles!

Hi! Welcome to the weekend!
I'm in Paper Smooches mode at the moment and completely inspired by our colour challenge this week!

I just love the Paper Smooches Wise Dies.  This is the first chance I've had to play with "Chains".  When I saw the bubbles in this set I wanted to try something with another of my favourite sets "Briny Blue". I think this card would work with any of the Briny Blue characters. Sticking with the colour challenge made the cute jellyfish an obvious choice!


The jellyfish is made to stand out on a thin strip of acetate.
I used Lawn Fawn Lets Polka papers for the co-ordinating background strip.
And for the greeting - one of my fav PS sets - one of the first sets I bought (and the reason I'm so hooked!) - Birthday Buddies!

So here's a reminder of the colour challenge..
..and all the goodies I played with! 
Hope you have a lovely weekend! 
Tracyx










1 comment:

Mary J said...

So adora-bubble!