Friday 23 January 2015

Handwriten ( sort of) Hello



Hi there! Did you know that today is National Handwriting Day? ...well you do now ;)

Although I haven't used my own handwriting on my card today I have used the 'Hand Lettered Hello' from Wplus9.....


Firstly I stamped and heat embossed the medium 'hello' from Wplus9 'Hand Lettered Hello' in black. I then used Wplus9 'More Fresh Cuts' and stamped two floral clusters using Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Neon Pink, Soft Yellow, Lemon Yellow and Charcoal (double stamped).)

Once all the flowers were stamped I added the rest of the sentiment from the same set as the 'hello', a few clear sequins and some washi tape to the side to pull the colours together.

Have a great day!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Hand Lettered Hello   More Fresh Cuts   Soft Yellow Shadow Ink Lemon Yellow Shadow InkCharcoal Shadow Ink

3 comments:

Melanie Joyce said...

Wow this is beautiful, and I love the unusual palette you've chosen, it really works! Mel xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just wanted to stop by and day your card is totally gorgeous and inspirational. Sarah xx

Sarah G said...

Oooh prettiness! Just love this, Lydia - great colours and gorgeous design :)