Friday 16 January 2015

Hello Darling


DSC03739

Hello there and a very happy Friday to you!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to a great weekend.

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made with a new stamp set that I really couldn't wait to play with.

DSC03737

I am so loving the sentiments in this set, Avery Elle 'Fabulous Florals', and I adore the mix of whimsy flowers!

Firstly I stamped the sentiment in black and then clear embossed this with clear powder so it will resist the other ink that I stamp on top. I then stamped the flowers and leaves using a mix of Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Fresh Peach, Soft Cantaloupe, Mint Julep, Tide Pool, Butterbar and Green Hills) and some accents dots with Delicata Gold. 

I cut this piece on an angel and attached to the front of a black polka dot card blank.

I hope you have a beautiful day and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Lydia xxx


Fabulous FloralsButter Bar Shadow Ink  Fresh Peach Shadow Ink (N/A)  Green Hills Shadow Ink   Mint Julep Shadow Ink   Soft Cantaloupe Shadow Ink   Tide Pool Shadow Ink

No comments: