Monday 21 February 2011

Bits and Pieces!

Hi there..........wasn't quite sure what to call this blog post!! I have a couple of really quick and easy cards to show you and an altered little 'suitcase'! So 'Bits and Pieces' it is! I hope you like them :-)
Firstly my cards.........
I really do love ♥♥♥ this set........it is 'The Artist in You' designed by Donna Downey and available from Emily here I decided to go a bit Green with this one! I have just treated myself to a lovely new Green inkpad! I chose a double sided background paper and stamped the beautiful Swirls onto it. The sentiment is stamped onto White cardstock and then coloured with the same Green Inkpad. A bit of ribbon and a flower just finishes it off!

I used the same set to create this really quick and easy card. I stamped the flowers in my new Green and then over stamped with my Royal Purple Ink....I thought it looked a little like Lavender! The mat is actually a printed diecut that came as a freebie which I knew I wouldn't use but couldn't bear to throw away! I've just used the white back to stamp on to! It's coloured with Distress Inks.
Here is my little case.........I think it's finished! I just need to add a Tag and some fibres to the handle. I really just want to show you how versatile these stamps are!

 On the back I have used one of the stamps from the 'Quote Bundle'
The case is coloured with Alcohol Inks...it started life as bright Yellow!! I have used my 'She' set on a piece of Stampbord that I have coloured with Alcohol Inks. I have also used one of the sentiments underneath it.

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday and I'll catch up with you again very soon!

She xx

No comments: