Sunday 27 February 2011

The Little Things

Emily has recently had a delivery to the shop of some fabulous new co-branded Itty Bitty stamps and when I saw that some of them were Webster's Pages I couldn't resist!!

I used "The Little Things" to make this card and of course I had to use Webster's Pages papers with it. I chose to use some 6" x 6" Wonderfall papers which I used as a background, lightly distressed and then sewn on to a card background along with a lace trim I stamped the image using sepia Versafine ink on to lightly patterned paper which I mounted on to patterned paper and then layered on the card. The finishing touch was to add a beaded stamen, some flowers and a leaf.

Materials used:
Papermania card, Webster's Pages papers
Itty Bitty stamp (The Little Things), sepia Versafine ink
Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses, beaded stamen, silk leaf, lace.

Jo xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, this is lovely. S xx