Friday 11 February 2011

A lotta lotta love...

There's a lotta lotta love flying around the Make The Day Special blog....especially from ME as I'm excited to be back on the design team. I love the MTDS girls, not to mention the ADORABLE stamps the MTDS shop carries!

So to share the love even further, we're joining in the 'Friends with Flair' blog hop, where Unity Stamp lovers world over share a Unity/Ippity project. This week I am sharing my very favourite Unity stamp, Suzi Blu's 'You Are Loved' (you can get yours right here in the UK). I know Mrs Meyremaster also used this stamp on Wednesday, but seriously, it's a stamp MUST HAVE!!!

Here are some ATCs I made using it:



Isn't she just adorable?


Why not check out some more Unity inspiration here?

Thanks for dropping in,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucia, love her :-) She is on my 'wish' list :-) S x

Patricia said...

She IS adorable!! Love your cards!

Erika said...

ADORABLE cards.... Love the stamp.

Anne Tussing said...

Sweet image! Great coloring!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

This card is loved!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Card!!!