Friday 18 February 2011

The heart wants....muffin!

So Valentine's is over and we're all left with a pile of lovey-dovey stamps. What to do with them....? Express your love for other things though them!!! I've used a combination of the gorgeous Wishes & Kisses set from Unity with the adorable Little Cupcake from My Cute Stamps to share my love for... CAKE!!!

Stamps: Unity 'Wishes & Kisses'
My Cute Stamp 'Little Cupcake'
The Cat's Pyjamas 'Loving Mew'

I've also used the Wishes & Kisses set with some Ippity. You can check out the 'Fishes and Kisses' post here over at Ippity Inspiration, but in the meantime, here's a little sneak peek:


Thanks for dropping by, 

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

I love all the details on this! The stitching, scallops and buttons all look fabulous together.